Friday, May 18, 2007

Nice banana.

Everybody could fix one of these hats and just charge for the banana, don't you think? Anyway, I have heard, do not use the blog as a therapist, but when you start to write in the intimacy, between you and your computer, you kind of forget...
There are days, some days when I just want to be brave enough to wear a hat with a banana and not care about what people think of me, that would make laugh my girls, at least Bidane would be thrilled. Or maybe just going "bananas" for a while.
I tell you... almost 5 weeks with no husband, running the house, the driving and everything my-self is affecting my spirits.
He is coming back soon, though.

9 comments:

ma otter said...

i will wear a banana hat with you!!b

Anonymous said...

I'll wear a banana too!

Anonymous said...

Cuando puedas tener a tu marido junto a ti, solo quierelo las malditas discusiones alejan y destruyen mas que la distancia.
DMD

Anonymous said...

Yes, being a single mother is very tiring!!

I'll wear a banana with you too Daleth!!!

Lauren said...

I want a hat with a pomegranate.

Martihuerta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martihuerta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Welcome to the fruit hat club, where every woman is free.

Amy said...

Count me in to... I will wear an apple...since I am slicing them daily !!! Hope you get a break soon..you deserve it ...