Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A very long project.

I finished this summer project at last, before I start my Fall one, the Halloween costumes. And talking about those costumes, Aitana wants to be a Hogwart's student, so I need to make a robe and Bidane suits more for an Ice Princess, but the point is that, while I researched for a robe pattern, I found very incredible, creative blogs of people sewing, that just made me feel envy and shame with my-self. People make such wonderful things in an afternoon and these ponchos had to wait months to be done.

2 comments:

Amy said...

They look Beautiful !!! I saw the girls at school wearing them the other day ! They looked happy. You know sometimes it takes along time to finish something, it is just the way it is...be happy !! All those lovely lady's who have those beautiful sewing blogs will tell you they have piles of unfinished projects...its a part of every sewers studio...mine included !! I have yet to start on Chloe and Blake's Halloween Costume...

Anonymous said...

yes..unfinished projects....I know Picasso and Mozart had many unfinished paintings and compositions too....but look at what you created...Beautiful!