Wednesday, October 17, 2007

OUCH, QUE DOLOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Why bad things happens to good people? (me, in this case). I hope I do qualify as a good one. Why this had to occur exactly days before my 40th birthday?, in which I rather be under a rock,-by the way-. But is a real sign of age. And why hours before the big digging day for our school garden?
I was helping Miss Kate (Bidane's teacher) with the "Me projects" of the children, when suddenly my old back pain returned!
The first time this happened to me, was like 8 years ago in Mexico City airport, coming back from Canada, a sharp pain on my right side of my lower back, I could understood it, stroller, little girl, suitcase, trying to get every thing at the same time on those little shuttles that carry you to the plane. Than another in the shower with Bidane, while I was drying her. -Pepe had to put my socks for days!- You guessed right for the third one.
Pain killer, or else!

3 comments:

Amy said...

So sorry to hear about your back...I know how it feels, I have been there !! Just take care of yourself, hot epson salt baths help, and cold packs...and gentle stretching...not to mention the drugs !!
No worries about the Big Dig..you need to get better! There will be lots of digging waiting for you in the Future !!

Germany said...

Have you try Reiki? Or Shiatsu? Probably they will help :-)
Take care.

Anonymous said...

Poor Daleth. Okay..where are we celebrating your birthday? What day is it? Okay..I know you want to be under a rock..but hey, look on the bright side, I'm 42 ..you are a young one!