Saturday, September 08, 2007

Pan... rico pan...

Today I was in the mood of trying something home-made. Since it is not so hot like the past days, using the oven is kind of a pleasure. So we decided to make rolls or "bolillos"as we call this kind of bread in Mexico, it was fun, I looked for an easy recipe, since I'm not a very good baker, (but still I try to practice).


Aitana helped mixing the ingredients and kneading the dough.

We let it rise. Here is the step that is frustrating for me, usually the dough do not rise properly, but this time I took care of the yeast I used and the way to make it rise.


After resting for one hour or so, we shaped the rolls. More rest.

Then, to the oven. 15 minutes after, cool them a little bit and eat them, mmmmmmmm, ¡Rico pan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy!

Lauren said...

very impressive!

My baking really leaves something to be desired too. Except my brownies - they are delicious. {might have something to do with the fact I use a box mix...}

ma otter said...

i want that recipe...if you say it is easy...I am a terrible baker but it looks so good!