Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cocinas kitchen.

I was posting my comment on Annie's blog, about our kitchens conversation. Since now SDCCS has one, there is an idea to make it work. I wrote and wrote, than I figure, maybe this could be a post, because is getting too long.
So, first. Wow Annie! you are amazing, I thought about the mexican-style-kitchen, as well (but have to confess that thinking came after my Jiggle-puff cake project), but you went beyond, finding a book!
They say one image talks more than 1000 words, and seeing those colors in the book she links, and if you click, and click more on the pages of the book, you find the pots and the wooden spoons, then really gets me enthusiastic about the idea.
So I think I can embark in the project... Yeah! But as Annie points: One obsession at a time.

3 comments:

ma otter said...

I love the red kitchen on the back page too! I'm sure some people might have a little trouble with that in the school kitchen. Ha! I tend to go a little over the top with color! My real goal is to get you in that kitchen cooking...maybe you can cook at one of the "garden festivals" that may happen one day. I first realized you were an awesome cook on the camping trip when you turned ordinary quesadillas into something else entirely! (delicious)
annie

Amy said...

You have found your path !!! How wonderful !! Yes, we have to have a wonderful cook like you at our Garden Festivals !!

Parents passionate about Gardening, and Cooking, how well they fit together.

I remember those quesadilla's They were delicious !!

BTW I have lots of info on changing school lunches..I will get it to you...

lydiafdc said...

If we could have just re-done our kithen...that is what I would have liked...that is a beautiful cocina!

Can't wait to sample some of your goodies at school!