Friday, January 12, 2007

Queeeeeee flaca!

Following the last comment I made about Victoria A-Beckham. She is soooooo thin, look at her legs, if it wasn't by her job in her breast, she would be a living mummy. Oh my... se desbarata de tan flaca la pobre, en cambio la inocente mujer de atras.

I feel sorry for the woman behind her. She seems just a soccer fan, if I was her (almost, hahaha), I would be as " happy" as she is: Knowing, you are an extra in pictures around the world and every body got to see you.. as you are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

si, que flaca!!!

Lauren said...

Que flaca y que fea-

I mean she is pretty, but that is just gross. She has some serious eating issues- that is not normal- and not healthy.

Martihuerta said...

woa, who's the police next to her?

Anonymous said...

CUANDO VEREMOS ALGO DEL CUMPLE DE AITANA?
TIO CAVI