Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What a week!!! It is Christmas time...

Usually by this time of the year I'm busy preparing our annual trip to Mexico, to visit family at three different locations in the country (we do the same in summer now, but with much more time, less people at the airport, less luggage, etc.)
I have to say, however, that I'm still soooooooooo busy, I can't believe how many things to do. At least we have our decorations.


Pepe complained in this picture, because it was more about the tree than him, well, actually that was my purpose, because I don't know when the chance would come again to have a Christmas Tree and Pepe dressed up.

Another thing we had at our home, was the visit of friends. "Los Arredondos, -little pollos- came and helped Aitana and Bidane to make cookies.

Decorating the cookies wasn't the most fun, eating them (27 cookies) had a great ranking.


Nutcracker at the Spreckels Theater , the girls had fun.


It was a nice combination, we went to watch the performance of a good friend, with the great company of a little cute and mama.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Lauren said...

Love the photos!

Thanks for watching my little chickens - they had a great time.

Anonymous said...

FELICES FIESTAS PARA TODOS: PEPE,DALETH, AITANA,BIDANE EDUARDO,LAUREN,AIDA,PABLO,CAROLINE,ISABEL, BENJAMIN, VERNETTA, Y TODA LA BANDA.

DALETH, TE VAMOS A EXTRAÑAR...

Anonymous said...

thanks Ruth! Merry Christmas to you too!
Caroline