Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Al fin.... relaxing Christmas day.

I just want to say that we had so much fun on Christmas Eve party-dinner last night. All of our work from previous weeks worthed it.

Thanks to the Host, here with her new toy.

We represented a "pastorela", where every guest had to play a role, here you have the Angel and the Angel's helper.
The Little Demon said: it supposes we don't like each other, Butterfly.


After our funny pastorela, we had Christmas lights ( I don't know how to call them in english and I'm too lazy to investigate right now). Anyways, the children had the chance to hit the traditional piñata of the season and sing "posadas".

Christmas morning, my girls wearing the night-gowns I made for them.

Finally a little nice breakfast and that is it... I finished my Christmas work!


4 comments:

Lauren said...

Love all the photos! So much fun - I am glad we have developed our own Christmas traditions. I always want to be home now for X-mas -leaving a few days after like you guys are is such a good idea! Cheaper and the airport won't be quite as crazy.

Amy said...

Looks like a lovely time ! Love the nightgowns, they are adorable ! Glad your work is done..so is mine.

Martihuerta said...

Feliz a~no nuevo, honey!

lydiafdc said...

That was so fun...again, I love the sparkler shot. Your kids look so cozy in their jammies. Maybe I'll start on patterns for xmas 08...help??