Friday, June 29, 2007

Mas Verano

I don't have many things to say... Just that we are having a very relaxing time these days. Aitana has the mission of making a mural in our backyard, so she started to do it with one of her favorites themes: The Ocean.

Pepe is helping Aitana with guidance about mixing primary colors.

Bidane enjoys herself with the cat and making mud cakes.
.
We went to Tijuana to visit long-time friends Oscar & Rocio, is always fun to talk with them. They are very happy with their very beloved son Ivan.

We went to the beach with kindergarden families and friends. As you can see we spotted some surfers (Isabel & Don).
I couldn't get the kids faces because they were trying to have chips from Benj.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Cool stuff going on. I can't wait to see the mural progress.

Amy said...

Great pictures !! Oh I just love the mural...what a beautiful idea, can't wait to see it... Maybe it will inspire us to do one...I have the perfect spot... Don't you love your days of summer freedom !!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Looks like summer..can't wait to get to the beach.

lydiafdc said...

Sounds like a great summer to me...I love that you're having Aitana paint a mural...how inspiring!

erica said...

Wow, I didn't know Aitana was an artist...or Pepe either!! I had a great time at the beach too!