Monday, October 30, 2006

12 años despues.

I took this photos of food I made last week, fajitas with potatoes. Below string beans with mushrooms, spinach, onion and bacon.
Today Pepe and I have our wedding anniversary, 12 years of marriage. At that time I didn't care about cooking, our policy was the first one to get home after work is the one that starts cooking, and we ate simple, canned food and not complicated dishes. Today I cook almost every day and I do care about what's for supper, I have to say I even enjoy doing it and discovered I have some a talent!.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum..oh god, what am I going to make for dinner!!

Martihuerta said...

Felicidades!
12 años, eh? El reto en dobletear ahora. Vamos! Duro, duro, duro!

Anonymous said...

Ooops..and congratulations on 12 years. Don and I will have been married 10 years in April, 2007!

Anonymous said...

Felicidades Daleth y Pepe
Muchos, muchos mas !!

Los queremos mucho
Gaby y David