Monday, October 30, 2006

Almost finished

All last week I have been sewing that Halloween dress, even Aitana had to help me with some details, and still I need to cut it at the fine lenght. So far, it has been the most complicated sewing project to me. I made it and had to re-made it, because it was to big for Aitana. Pepe always says: No aprendes...always with stressful complicated things to do. This time he was right.
Just because the customer was my own daughter, but this dress has consumed so many hours.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture. She looks like she's working hard here!

Martihuerta said...

Estoy muy orgulloso que la mamá tenga que someterse a esos sufrimientos de la costura para que el resultado sea una niña feliz. Gracias Mami!

Lauren said...

That is a great photo!

Felicity probably had to help her mom sew, so Aida is just playing the role!

Anonymous said...

Se e muy contenta Aitana participndo en la elaboracion de su atuendo.
Les deseo Bidane y Aitana un Happy Hallowen!
Abrazos
Tio Cavi