Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Halloween project.

Oh well... Like a month ago, I had to open my big mouth and say: Hey Aitana why don't you dress as Felicity (from American girl) for Halloween? She was enthusiastic about the idea, while I was realizing I actually made a mistake suggesting so, she asked with a big smile on her face: can you make the costume for me?
I have less than two weeks to make the costume, last week we went to choose the fabric, and a week later I started to actually put hands on it.

Este Halloween Aitana se disfrazará como uno de sus personajes favoritos de los libros que hacen la serie American girl. Este personaje es una niña que supuestamente vivió durante la epoca de independencia de Estados Unidos. Asi que pondre manos a la obra para coser el disfraz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no!!! I can't believe that you are going to make the dress....very impressive. I remember my mother cutting out patterns like that.She was a great sewer..but not me!!

daleth said...

It is as scary as you can see, I just hope the dress turn more or less acceptable.

Lauren said...

My mom used to make my Halloween costumes too. Aida will be so impressed too- she loves Felicity.

Can't wait to see it!