Friday, September 26, 2008

Don't think I'm dead.

No, I'm not dead. I'm still alive. I know I'm still on this planet, because I'm feeling things that I never experimented before, nothing to do with sex, drugs or another exhilarating stuff. It is called pre-menopause, I think.
But, yeah, I'm still here... And I don't plan to go anywhere soon.
A new beginning is about to start, after 11 years living out of the working world, I'll start earning some bacon, which put pepe very happy. -Aunque sea para mis chicles-.

3 comments:

ma otter said...

I glad to see you resurface...and no you definitely are not dead! ha , youre funny!

Anonymous said...

you are funny Daleth...what are you doing for work!!??

JSA said...

Where are you going to be working Daleth? It must be a weird feeling, but good, too. I want to go back to work, but it's hard to find a part-time job that pays decently... I'll probably wait till Raquel gets older