Monday, July 28, 2008

The walled Maya port, Tulum and Coba, ruins under trees

It is hot today in SD, the girls and I just came back from my aunt's house in L.A, where I rested and had long fun talks with her. Now in "my" reality with no air-conditioning, a house that needs cleaning, a garden asking for water and my last effort to finish the planting that I wanted to do since last week, well I start to feel depressed....not to mention the sewing projects I not finished yet.
Anyways, feeling the mood of the heat I feel like just posting pictures from our Yucatan tour, about Tulum and Coba.

Tulum



Coba




I wish to have a cenote in back yard today. AND if you noticed, the date of the post is from a week ago, but I publish today. A week ago, I just wrote a title, prove of my madness these days.

3 comments:

Victor Martinez said...

Wooowww, cuantas ruinas que ni conozco!!! que padree, algún día iré!!! Que lindas fotos!
payino vic

lydiafdc said...

Ha! I feel that way all the time when I'm in my house...so many unfinished projects!!

Tulum and Coba look stunning!!

Victor Martinez said...

Jajajaja, noooooo, nada de tortugas pejejistas, son tortugas no pejes!! Y ni me digas de esos que ya en la distancia si que esta muy horrible el pais, con dobles gritos de presidentes legitimos y espurios y luego las granadas en morelia!!! 24 muertos en la marquesa, 12 descabezados en yucatan, que horrorrrr!! que pais!!! pero bueno, ya probe los timbits!! mmmmmmm quiero masssss!!! son definitivamente comida de gorrrrdo! oh my god!!