Saturday, January 26, 2008

A very happy Snape

Today I dragged the entire family to watch U2 3D, it was awesome, awesome!!!!!. Bidane was happy to be my company at the first place, but she was the first to protest after the first song, but decided to make it easy and fall asleep. For Aitana was a little bit noisy, but I'm sure she enjoyed it and will remember it when she grows up. She denies knowing all the songs from the concert, but I'm pretty positive she has heard all of them, many times.

(click over the image)

Maybe my husband doesn't remember but I think the first movie we watched together as a couple, even he got my ticket, was Rattle and Hum with U2. This time I was very moved, I cried with the song Beautiful Day. Another moment was when Bono sings Miss Sarajevo and makes the opera part of Pavarotti. -So beautiful.- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM. I won't put words talking about Pepe's experience with this movie, or which was his favorite part, but as me, he enjoyed.

A lot of episodes of my life are linked to their music, from the beginning of my relation-ship with Pepe, my pregnancy with Aitana. Bidane as a toddler saying to people that her dad was in Vertigo, instead of telling that he was working some place in the world (I don't remember where), just to talk about few things.

Even better than the real thing.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow that is awesome. A must see.

Anonymous said...

that is so cool!

Amy said...

Wow, I had no idea U2 was playing 3-D ? I have to go ! I to share your love of U2, Beautiful Day is sort of Alan and I's wedding song. We have a wedding video in which BD is the theme song... So cool that you took the whole family ! Where is it playing ??

lydiafdc said...

Very cool...I just love U2 too!

goloviarte said...

te invito a participar en mi modesto blog de directorio y votaciones de blog,http://aquiestatublog.blogspot.com
te conocerán un poco mas y podrás conocer fantásticos blog.no soy una empresa,soy un particular en esta aventura,pero si consideras que esto es spam,te pido perdón y disculpas
mira un poco de publi en mi pagina,quita el estrés