Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mama Snape


Have you seen Harry Potter movies or have read the books? I bet you have... if not, well this is Severus Snape, the potion Master at Howgarts. I have said to my girls that I feel sympathy for this character, he is almost my favorite one, even though, he "seems"not to be a good guy, I like his style.

Well, recently I went to have a hair cut, the stylists girl, insisted on me to dye my hair back into my "natural color", because I had "redish" resembles from last January. I said - o.k dye my hair girl- so she did. The kids immediately noticed that, insisting I really look like Snape, as if that was my intention, looking Snapy some other member of my family of four said...You can figure it out who HE is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious! I love Snape...but I'm sure your hair doesn't really look "snapy"!! :)

ma otter said...

haha! snape is cool!

lydiafdc said...

Hee hee...aren't kids' perceptions funny?!

Anonymous said...

Photo, Photo show your self to every body plis plis plis
Tio DMD

Lauren said...

Oh. my. God. that is so funny.

I didn't notice anything when we saw you!

daleth said...

Just today I asked my beauty consultant, aka Bidane, Do I look pretty?, yes, she said, you look as Snape.

Unknown said...

I think, Bidane just said that, not because your hair but because you both (Snape and you) got the same happy expression....jajajajaa....

PD" Hey olvidaron el galon de leche aqui en la casa....