Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pulgas en mi petate? Maldita sea!

Desgraciadaaaaaaaaaaas, malditas, infames....FOR YOU ALL, I just wrote a bunch of insults.
Aitana, Bidane and I, got home after our summer vacation in Mexico and found fleas all over the place. Since pepe is not home, at least somebody hugged me when I opened the door. They climbed on my pants and shoes, literally hugging me, !Welcome home, you..!
See why I didn't want a cat?... And talking about the cat, he freaked out so much, he run away, luckily he came back. We gave him a bath, of course he didn't like it, but it was necessary.
Anyways, I'm glad we are home, "hogar, dulce, hogar". See you around, I'll post about our trip in a better time.

GRACIAS A TODOS USTEDES QUE NOS RECIBIERON, FAMILIA, GRACIAS, AND FOR ALL OF YOU THAT CONCERNED ABOUT OUR CAT, THANK YOU TOO.

2 comments:

ma otter said...

yes, me too...I can't seem to control the flea issue in our house either. I hate it...
hey, we've missed you this summer!
I can't believe its almost over!!
annie

Anonymous said...

mme too...I even found a couple of tics on my couch..that's really disgusting. But the fleas are everywhere..my couch is infested...Snowy is definitely being shut in the kitchen at night now.