Monday, August 13, 2007

De costa a costa.

Summer vacations are almost over, our trip to Mexico ended one week ago and we are happy to be back in San Diego.
But as always, when one have a long trip, there are many things to do at home, after days of absence and so many memories to put in order, I just couldn't blog about it.

I decided then, to talk about our trip in sections, as it was. First.. our route.

We landed in the heart of the country, the capital city, Mexico, D.F, as you know our friends Caroline, Isabel and Benjamin had the courage to embarque in that adventure.





After we said good by to our guests, we headed east with all the Martinez gang, Veracruz state was our target (located in the Gulf of Mexico). We visited the famous port of Veracruz and Xalapa, the capital state, where the family has its roots.









Than, again to the central part of the country, now Querétaro, where Pepe's mom has a country house in the mountains, very relaxing...







Some days of mountain air, rain and thunder (I love it), my girls and I traveled west to the Pacific, to my home-town Tepic.

4 comments:

Martihuerta said...

Have to clarify... that's not me.
pepe

Anonymous said...

que?

Love the pictures Daleth!! Welcome back..I know..it's exhausting coming home and we were only gone for 5 days to Mexico.

Anonymous said...

p.s. Daleth...if you want me to embark on any more adventures with you...just let me know! :)

daleth said...

Oh I'd love to go to Yucatán some day or to see the monarch butterflies.