Monday, July 09, 2007

Casi listos!

Ya estamos preparandonos para nuestra visita a México. La panorámica de la ciudad siempre me trae recuerdos de cuando yo vivía en el D.F y trabajaba en el INE.

Mexico City. Yes is huge, yes is crazy, yes... is a beautiful land, and in summer time, is Grey and blue, green and red. I was remembering today, once many years ago, when this sight of the city was a constant in my way back to home, I spotted the "Plaza de Toros". It was sunday or an special event, because it was packed, and I could see from right above in the center of "el ruedo, al torero".

Is always exciting to visit family, to catch up with life over there and this time, to have a theme, a special porpoise of our visit and having guests (you know!!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!

lydiafdc said...

Have a blast! Can't wait to here about Frida!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey...welcome back!!! Let's see some pictures!!! :)