Monday, July 02, 2007

Yoga works!

Some of you know about Bidane's back condition. We went to the Orthopedics today, to follow up and x-rays. We are so happy, because he said, Bidane's spine is better, in fact the degree of deviation she has is less now than nine moths ago!!!!!!!!!!!! So, the doctor took away the "scoliosis" term to let it just in spine deviation. I thank God (yes I do!) for this and to Bidane for her hard work with yoga.
She needs to be monitored though, until her teenage years, but Doctor said it is unlikely we face a backwards, See you Doc in ONE and 1/2 years!!!!. -Namaste-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yey..yoga is amazing. I think it works for many things, physical and mental problems! Yey for Bidane!! You must be a very happy Momma!

erica said...

Ah, yes the healing powers of yoga....how wonderful to hear Bidane had success with it!! I truly believe that most ailments of the human body (mind and soul too!) can be remedied without the use of modern medicine.

Amy said...

Good for Bidane !! I didn't even know about her back issues. I to can attest to the healing benefits of Yoga, it has helped me through some really bad back pain...and throughout pregnancy...

Anonymous said...

Me da mucho gusto escuchar el progreso y mejora de Bidane, bien por ella y su salud. Pero gran parte del merito es de su MAMA, FELICIDADEZ por tu esfuerzo y GRACIAS por mi Ahijada. Abrazos y besos y los veo proto en Mexico.
Tio David

Lauren said...

I missed this post - that is so great!!!