Saturday, February 17, 2007

Maria Antoinette la película.


Yo estaba muy ansiosa de ver esta película y la verdad es que me encantó.

I was very excited to watch this movie, waiting for it at the video store, and I loved it. Sofia Coppola transmits a good story of this queen of France. As many of you know, Queens of Europe is one of my favorites subjects, because put together history, women issues, politics, some fashion, traditions, but over all understanding of persons that had a remarkable print in humandkind.
I liked a lot the ending of the movie, the way Coppola manages the sorroundings, colours and cakes!... Beautiful, bravo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there....I can't wait to see this movie. I hope Bidane is better, we missed you at the bbq on Sabado.

Anonymous said...

mmmhhhh.....ABURRRRRRIDDDAAA....PENSE QUE ESTARIA MEJOR, ME TOCO VERLA EN EL AVION....Y MALA, MUY MALA SE ME HIZO Y LENTA.... !!!

daleth said...

Ay pollo... era de esperarse de tu parte.. jajaja, de lo contrario serias critico de cine... ay que pollito bonito.

Germany said...

Mmmmm. Here in Britain the film wasn't a success. And I think it was the same in France...Will see the film then.

Germany said...

From the BBC:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5012530.stm

From BBC, sort of blog, it's interesting:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/collective/A16388247

daleth said...

la película no es historica, ojo

Lauren said...

Movies almost always suck on airplanes- especially serious ones.