Friday, February 16, 2007

Am I optimistic?

Yes! I'm more optimistic that I thought I would be (what optimistic huh?), that is a good news for me. Today was folding day and turn on the t.v at the end of the Oprah Show, they were talking about "a secret", something related to attract the positive through positive attitude (I think I have heard of that before), anyways, after came the news and to catch some viewers already hooked with Oprah (like me), they offered something like a test for optimism, so I stayed, folding clothes and watching t.v.
And there it was the test... I took it, and yes, I have a good relationship with myself, which makes me so happy, I could be more optimistic indeed. Maybe my good humor comes from my daughters listening to Abba every day, just they open the eyes in the morning I tune myself with "dancing queen" and good memories from my own childhood come along.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Dancing Queen is a good way to start the morning! I think we will try it. Things can be pretty cranky around here in the morning!