Friday, April 18, 2008

My little ones.

When I see my friends with small children and all the work they represent, I'm always in surprise how I forgot what is having a little one.
Is fantastic to see small kids being in awe of everything they see, how they experience the world in a total "explorer attitude".
I have to confess that I'm a natural worried person -ask Lauren about forks and spoons during camping-, so being preoccupied for my children safety, food and stuff like that, blocks me some times of having fun with them and recognize their own experiences with their surroundings at the moment things are happening. Now watching my friends with their little ones, brings to me memories of my own girls and help me to treasure them in a even more joyful way.

5 comments:

ma otter said...

...and I appreciate all the support you give me with my little one...you help me to enjoy Silas more by noticing things about him and talking with me about him...I love this picture of your girls. Bidane has always been such a sweetie...she looks the same ever since she was tiny!

Anonymous said...

I so understand what you mean..hard sometimes to relax and enjoy the moment. I just was thinking the same thing the other day as I watched a woman at a park with her one year old. It's such a precious time. Children are such a wonderful gift to the world!!!! I love mine like crazy and I love yours too :)

daleth said...

Thank you for the sweet words.

Amy said...

Such a cute picture, and yes, I can relate to everything you are saying. Chloe, Blake and I were just looking back at pictures of them when they were that young, and we were rolling on the bed laughing when I told them the stories of all the things they did while exploring their new world.

lydiafdc said...

There are very fond memories to be had...Ry is always reminding me Indi when she was little...and I never had to worry so much until Ry.

Beautiful girls!