Friday, March 14, 2008

Ay, ay, ay...

After a horrible week of bad health I realize how wonderful is to feel fine, or at least kind of "normal".

Everything started with a flying piece of plate in my eye, when they say household accidents are more likely to happen that other type of accidents, is true. Have you ever imagined that putting away clean plates can hurt you?.

Then a horrible cold that lasted for days and as a dessert (I hope) a bad wise-molar day turned in a whole nightmare, extractions and soup diet.

My husband has been a big help to me, I complained of him the day I went to the dentist, but I have to say the following day he interrupted his working day when I called him in a desperate situation and stayed home.

If I would know, that removing 4 dental pieces was such a big, big and painful deal, I never would say, o.k doc., do it. I know common sense tells you that is awkward, mostly if you just have problems with one. But in such pain, the only thing you want is help, your neurons kind of shut down and the last thing to come to you is common sense. Believe me, I felt better when they removed my gallbladder.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!

lydiafdc said...

I agree pulling teeth is far more painful and disruptive!
Yes, glad you are better...stay well!

Amy said...

Wow, what a week...there is a saying here.."when it rains it pours", sounds like that is what happened to you.
Glad you are back on your feet !

ma otter said...

I can so relate...I am completely fearful of getting my 4 wisdom teeth pulled and now I am convinced to never do it unless absolutely necessary...and, I have laryngitis...feeling sorry for myself. Its been two days and I am hoping tomorrow I will be me again just with a sexier voice!