Thursday, February 14, 2008

El dia del amor.


Valentine's day, is an special celebration where people wish to each other LOVE, that is fine with me, even my Snape's inner spirit allows that. When my girl started pre-school I remember not knowing anything about Valentine's cards, until I asked Lauren what was that, and then I understood the big deal that this celebration means for kids, I bet is for the candy treats, because they pay little attention to the written cards.
I like to look at my children bags of Valentines when they come back from school, I think they reflects lots of the giver personalities, even if the parents buy them for them, I'm sure they look for something that goes with he/her thoughts. Some ones make them at home (like A&B, last year, but that was an art-craft for a non-school day).
Anyways, I got and email from some body I don't know, but I suspect Eduardo does, because my address is part of a large list where he appears. Talking about San Valentine's alternative day for guys, I replayed with all the sarcasm I usually use when talking with El Pollo because I thought I was writing to him, but noticed that I sent the e-mail to this guy I don't know, if he speaks spanish, then he would think I come from planet Vinager, (see how important is having sense of humor or knowledge of reallity?).
Oh well, I've been busy these days reading and planning a Yucatán trip-project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the Yucatan planning!