Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cubierta de cristales

Taking a look to "El Pais", a newspaper from Spain, I found out this: actress Paz Vega, is having a hard time getting make up for her next front page (she is covered by crystals), it is the first time she will appear nude after her baby. The baby is SEVEN MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!!!!
If you are a mother, and probably you are. I know exactly your thoughts...Or maybe not, because the first thing I said was: This is an insult... my younger girl is 6 years old... you complete the rest of the sentence here....

4 comments:

ma otter said...

That is so my body...its like were twins. Incredible really.
ha
annie

Lauren said...

I know Annie, but you have to admit Silas was 11 months before you looked like that...

Anonymous said...

I don't know..I think Paz could lose a couple more pounds. hahahahhhh...

Actually to be honest I think Paz would be sexy even with 50 extra pounds. I love her! Did you see her in Sex and Lucia?

Lauren said...

You have been tagged! Check out this link.....